Monday, 1 September 2014

"You are lost, you can never go home"

dress: New Look
bag: Restyle.pl
sandals: Clarks
Evenstar: birthday present from O
bracelets: Accessorize, Christmas present from K



This is my hair on a good day.

One of my most prized possessions is this Evenstar necklace O got me for my birthday. She really likes Lord of the Rings too, so it was difficult for her to part with it! I adore jewellery from one of my many obsessions because I feel awesome wearing it, and it's a great conversation starter. For example, on the taster days for my new school two years ago I quite deliberately wore the One Ring round my neck in the hope of finding fellow-minded people. It worked a treat and I'm going to try it when I go to uni too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...