Friday, 26 September 2014

"Because I'm happy"

I wore this to school sometimes and it was totally cool because every student and teacher and cleaner in the place was 100% accustomed to how I dress. A bit of casual cosplay never hurt anyone.
Shirt: sister's wardrobe
Pinafore: Primark
Boots: Doc Martens



I'm at uni now and I'm going to get super busy, so this will probably be my last post in a while. I feel like this blog has been a major hobby of mine for the past two and a half years, but because I've always known I couldn't keep this up in uni so sort of eased this place into retirement, I feel okay about it. Maybe you can catch me on Tumblr? Haha, I don't even know. This whole dentistry thing I feel is going to get hard. Thanks for sticking around!

3 comments:

  1. I hope uni goes well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit! Love the dress :)
    Say hello to a new follower!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...