Monday, 14 July 2014

Mallorca




I'm at home right now between holidays, just lolling around doing nothing much but reading books and fanarting and going out with friends from time to time. Recently I finished Wicked and The Stars My Destination, and now I should be getting on with the rest of Great Expectations. I'm also still slowly savouring Toothiana, Queen of the Tooth Fairy Armies. Some time this summer I need to read Silmarillion because I've spent too long away from Middle Earth.

These photos are from my little beach holiday with school people and it was amazing. After months of fervent revision it felt weird but refreshing just to sit by the pool or the sea and vegetate in the sun. I'm yet to get photos from other people and I didn't take many myself so these will have to do for now. Have a nice Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Mallorca looks like a beaut. I love summer because there's so much more time to read :) when I went away last month, I read like 5 books. It was ace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...