Wednesday, 18 June 2014

"I set fire to the rain"

Blouse: Spin Doctor, British Heart Foundation
Tartan skirt: Red Herring, Debenhams
Lace skirt: Malvin, TK Maxx
Petticoat: Matalan
Tights: China
Heels: Hush Puppies

Though I do frequent my local charity shops, it's not often I find anything nice. This blouse, however, I'm very happy with - it's pleasantly frilly but not over the top, and it fits me really well. So now I have a lolita blouse for under a fiver without even going on the internet.

So far I think this the closest I've ever got to a lolita outfit. I'm actually wearing three skirts: a petticoat for the A-line shape, a lace skirt for a pretty trim and some extra length, and finally a wool tartan circle skirt. Maybe one day I'll find a voluminous knee-length skirt which warrants a fuller, longer petticoat but I'm yet to encounter one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...