Sunday, 4 May 2014

Toothiana


I'm on my fourth rewatch of Rise of the Guardians and only now am I truly appreciating how magnificently scintillatingly resplendent she is. For this outfit collage I tried to go for high-saturation, exotic-looking stuff, with the theme of feathers, of course. I actually like some of the older designs for Tooth in the concept art with the Asian elements, and it's interesting to see how the design grew into this one. For example, compare the shape of her trousers on the old designs to the shape of her legs in the final one.

1 comment:

  1. That feathery top is gorgeous! And those shoes are quite fabulous - I would definitely feel like a peacock (or a hummingbird) while wearing them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...