Monday, 26 May 2014

"The dog days are over"


Cardigan: Les Folies, TK Maxx
Blouse: Primark
Necklace: TK Maxx
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: Rockport, TK Maxx
Violin bag: Restyle.pl

How's your long weekend been? Mine's been pretty crappy. A relative got injured but should make a full recovery, eventually. After drugs and root canals, I think my tooth is still infected - oh the irony. Finally watched Gravity and spent most of it sobbing loudly. That film was just so intense all the way through, no scene cuts, no flashbacks, no respite, and it made me realise exactly how scary space is, so I found the whole thing very emotional.

I'm also super hyped for How To Train Your Dragon 2, which I think is coming out in July for us Brits? And also Big Hero 6 next year! I know nothing about its source material but I saw the trailer and I'm hoping it's going to be as good as Wreck It Ralph.

3 comments:

  1. Great pieces and very nice pics
    you're outfit it's awesome too
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/anamorphose.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the queen of fab ootds ,
    love love love the bag .

    N@NY

    - my cookies recipe up on my blog :

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...