Thursday, 1 May 2014

"That was then and this is now"


Denim jacket: Timberland
Cardigan: Les Folies, TK Maxx
Dress: New Look
Socks: Pringle, TK Maxx
Boots: Rockport, TK Maxx



My strongest association with this outfit is going to a uni open day with my parents. I really liked the place - the campus was lovely, the course was awesome, and to top it all off, it was a beautiful day. (Actually, I was blessed with excellent weather for all five of the open days I went to. Sunshine really does make a uni look more appealing.) After months of agonising I finally decided to put this uni as my insurance. I hope I made the right choice!

I'm so excited to go to uni. I want to go right now. But then there are those pesky things called exams that I have to do first. For some reason I have this ultra-glamorous image of being a uni student, strutting round the red-brick buildings surrounded by hip smart talented young people feeling like a rare Pokemon (dental students aren't that common) living the shiny glam independent life of a young person with her whole life ahead of her. I know it's not going to be like this and I know it will be crazy hard work but I can't help it.

2 comments:

  1. I always love the dimensions in your outfits--your layers are always so on point, and you mix textures perfectly!


    www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...