Saturday, 17 May 2014

Frozen/RotG doodle dumps

I finished an old doodle book and started a new one and the new one has posh thick paper so I feel like I have to do everything dead neat and tidy and serious

I'm quite impressed with myself that I managed these (above) at school without references



My recent days have consisted of a few leisurely(!) hours of proper revision in the comfort of my own home, padded out with angry violining (it's still the Vivaldi and it's still perfect angry-violining material) and heavy fangirling in the form of fanart. This is the (un)happy side effect of playing truant.

As I ease this blog into a gentle retirement to free me up for the life upheaval that will be uni, I've instead become mired into that detested time sink, Tumblr. There are so many fabulous artists down there, it's simultaneously inspiring and demotivational, but at the moment, crap fanarting is the only way I'm controlling my film obsessions.

Oh, and here's a little bonus: a WIP for my sister, Mir. I'm afraid I'll mess it up so I took a picture of it before it looks too bad. (The upside-downness is necessary.)

on Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. I love your drawings. They look fantastic. (and it's super impressive you did those without references!) And the WIP one for your sister looks absolutely amazing. I'm sure she'll love it. :)

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle, lovely to see you round again! Thank you so much :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Yeah, I missed reading all my favorite blogs. I'm going to try to not disappear again! :)

      Michelle
      The Girly Gamer

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...