Thursday, 22 May 2014

Elsa and Anna, for Mir

on deviantART
I finished that drawing last week in time to give it to my sister, Mir, when I visited her on Saturday. It's supposed to be for her birthday but I couldn't wait. Sadly I'm not as good as A-KA, who is Mir's favourite Frozen fanartist, but it's the sentiment that counts?!

Whenever I'm doing traditional fanart I always end up charging past the point of no return - the point when it's too late to fix the lineart - because I'm so excited to finish. Then I scan it in and notice huge huge huge mistakes that I can do absolutely nothing about.

Tomorrow's my last official day of school. I'm going as an X/Y Pokemon trainer because it's a great opportunity to break out my Pikachu bag. Have a nice weekend!

5 comments:

  1. that is beautiful! :) I would frame it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Your art is just getting better and better - I'm sure your sister was/will be thrilled with it :) The detail on the hair is fantastic! I always have the hardest time drawing braids but you definitely nailed it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I've been doodling these girls so much, I've gotten lots of practice at hair braids xD

      Delete
  3. That is absolutely amazing! You are such a fantastic artist. :) I love the way you do shading, and the dresses just look so perfect!

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Wasn't really sure how to go about Elsa's sequinned bodice... except to draw on every sequin ^_^;;

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...