Sunday, 27 April 2014

Little white dress


What could be more charming than a little white dress? Personally I find black and white too stark a combination for casual wear, but I absolutely love a white dress with browns and creams, or even bold yellow or green. Above I've collected up my favourite looks based on white dresses, ranging from romantic to laid-back styles. I'm not in the habit of wearing white because it gets dirty easily, but because white is quite literally a blank canvas when it comes to styling, it's an immensely versatile colour.

4 comments:

  1. Ah I love white dresses! I was looking on Ruche the other day at some beauties that would make perfect wedding dresses and much cheaper than the real deal haha. Love the one in the top middle, but I think I'd feel weird wearing it in real life :/ and I'd probably get ketchup all down it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The top middle (Louise) is my favourite too! Lol I can totally relate to the ketchup remark. I'm not usually too bad with spilling stuff but white clothes just seem to attract stains.

      Delete
  2. I've never dared to get such a dress but maybe I will this year. It looks too good not to have one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these white dresses but the other day I thought, I would really like a mustard yellow one. When I was little I had this little yellow dress which was my absolute favourite and was really sad when I grew out of it. I really like yellow but don't really wear it :(

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...