Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Papercraft Bulbasaur



My first ever starter was Bulbasaur. I don't know why - since then I've very much gone off grass types; while my Serperior Snivellus was nice to look at, he was weak to eeeverything and still using tackle at level fifty. That is just not on. This Bulbasaur papercraft, however, is one of my favourites. Though its difficulty is suitable for beginners like me, the end product looks really good because of all the curves. It's fully closed at the bottom, which made it quite hard in the end for me, but hey, no one sees that part.

2 comments:

  1. BULBA! I loved Bulbasaur, and never really understood why people didn't choose him. I know grass has a lot of weaknesses, but he was so cute when he was little, and Vine Whip and Razor Leaf were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I had my Bulbasaur it was too long ago for me to remember much (eehee bad memory) but with Snivy, in the beginning of the game there are loads of bugs and birds, which means poison and flying, aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh xD

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...