Friday, 21 March 2014

"Here I am, a rabbit-hearted girl"



Cardigan: Les Folies, TK Maxx
Dress: M&S
Belt: sister's wardrobe
Socks: Pringle, TK Maxx
Boots: Rockport, TK Maxx




This is one of my favourite things to wear right now - it's comfortable, casual, and completely me. Maybe it's something to do with the combination of my favourite dress with my favourite boots with my favourite bag?

Maybe you remember me reviewing this Restyle violin bag; I'm so chuffed how well it goes with my wardrobe. Violining is a major part of my life, and though it's simply standard that Chinese kids are virtuosos, I'm proud to call myself a violinist who was never forced into the instrument, and genuinely enjoys playing in orchestras and quartets and things. So I feel like I've earned this gorgeous bag!

It's my birthday tomorrow. One less year of free dental care and glasses vouchers, but hey, at least I'll be able to buy knives!

4 comments:

  1. That violin bag is just so perfect. And it looks like it actually functions well as a bag, unlike some novelty shaped ones. Hope you have a nice birthday tomorrow! It's always good to look on the bright side of getting older - knives for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia! The bag is my faaaaavourite.

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit, especially the boots!! x

    the-secret-getaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...