Friday, 14 February 2014

Lace LBD

|| Motel || Oasis || Oasis ||

I don't own a little black dress, but I really like the ones with lace sleeves. I adore the way it looks over bare skin. Here are some of my favourites I found on the internet, at various prices. With lace things, I think you really need to buy it in real life, because it's difficult to tell how good quality lace is on the internet. I recently bought a lace long-sleeved top which could be used for layering purposes to create the effect of a lace LBD, but I'm yet to co-ordinate something with it.

I have orchestra all half term, which will be rewarding, but it is haaard work, especially with an interview in the middle of it. Those of you who are lucky enough to have a break next week, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...