Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Art exam

The final art exam a couple of years ago didn't give us a great choice. There were five options of what to base our project on, but there were so many overlapping or repeat topics, there was actually not much choice at all. I picked buildings because I'd never really drawn them before, and all the other topics were boring.

The reason I don't really draw buildings is because I draw messy and imprecise. As you can see from the drawings and paintings below, I'm really terrible at getting lines straight or parallel or convincingly curved. It was good enough for the exam - let's face it, you don't need to be Da Vinci to get an A* in GCSE art - but it's not typical of the crap I normally draw.

Maybe you'll recognise Hyrule Castle from Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Rivendell from Lord of the Rings. And look, there's a Baggins!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...