Friday, 3 January 2014

"Say hello to hesitance"

Necklace: Clothes Show Live
Top: Primark
Cardigan: H&M
Tights: Tesco
Socks: Topshop
Boots: Safiya

This is what I love about winter: layering, chunky knits, wearing a million pairs of tights and socks at the same time. I swear I'm actually warmer in my flouncy petticoat, skirt, wooly tights and over-the-knee socks than everyone else, in their thin skinny jeans.

My long-sleeved grey top from Primark is the same shade as my wooly cotton tights from Tesco, and together, they make a really great base for any outfit. I get bored of base colours of black and brown, and grey seems to go with everything too.


Wasn't Sherlock fabulously fangirl-friendly? It is definitely a bad thing but I am definitely not unhappy about it. You know you're too far gone when you genuinely enjoy fanservice but I feel terrible about it. And I certainly did not watch this clip fifteen times over afterwards on the internet. We've spent a whole episode reintroducing and reuniting and not finding out answers, and I know a lot people are annoyed about the lack of answers but I am fine with it. Nevertheless I am very much expecting proper plot and proper stuff happening and puzzles being solved in the next two episodes because Moffat is out of filler time.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and linking back to yours! Happy to have found your

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree about jeans in winter - layered leggings/tights are much warmer! And whenever it gets too cold I wear jeans with tights underneath :D

    Your outfit looks so cozy and the palette is truly lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I wear cotton tights under jeans on really really cold days too! Less hassle than leggings, imo. Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. That skirt is utterly gorgeous. And, that cardigan is, too!

    I love the new episode of Sherlock. Yes, it was all fanservice but it was great.
    And, not going to lie, I had a bit of jealousy when Sherlock kissed Molly. Because, you know, I wouldn't have minded being Molly at that particular moment.


    http://www.katielikeme.com

    Check out my blog for a chance to win 5 free personalized graphics for your blog! Enter here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't a bit jealous. I was heart-aflame what-I-wouldn't-give-to-be-in-Molly's-place oh-my-lord-I-am-so-jealous jealous. But I am a rabid hormonal teenager so I forgive myself, haha.

      Delete
  4. I really like this look! The socks on top of the tights is such an awesome look, especially when you add brown boots to the look. I need to try this out sometime.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :3 I really love these red socks.

      Delete
  5. Your outfit is lovely, I especially like the skirt! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...