Friday, 17 January 2014

Papercraft Baphomet Jr.



Years ago I was pretty into an MMORPG (that's massive multiplayer online role-playing game) called Ragnarok Online. My pet Baphomet Jr. has saved my life at least once, and I love being trailed by such a tiny hyper goat with a purple scythe bobbing up and down behind me all the time.

This papercraft was my first time using PVA glue instead of a gluestick. I'm using cut up bits of train trickets as glue applicators which works absolutely fine. I found making this one really hard but I don't know whether that's because the template itself was hard, because it's not open at the bottom. Hopefully I'll get better with the PVA.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! Is there a certain name for this craft?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making these models out of paper and glue is called papercraft :3 Try it!

      Delete
  2. Hello! I found you from lookbook!I love your style but I really like your blog too! Hope I see you around!

    http://abycraft.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...