Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Nutcracker

On New Year's Eve my mum and I went down to London to see The Nutcracker at the Coliseum. As I've played it before, I'm intimately familiar with the music, so it was so wonderful getting to see the ballet that goes with it. The ballet was in the afternoon so before, we went to the Victoria and Albert Museum.







After the ballet we somehow found ourselves wandering into Covent Garden. I always enjoy watching the buskers - they're always very good, because they have to audition to even get to busk there. The weather forecast said it would rain all day but we only got rained on for a couple of minutes, so I'm counting myself very lucky.

Happy new year, and enjoy Sherlock tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...