Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Mustard yellow tights


For someone obsessed with yellow, I really have exceptionally little of it in my wardrobe. But I am trying to fix this! I now have some lovely mustard yellow tights, inspired by Amy Pond's outfit in Let's Kill Hitler. Years ago when I bought my orange tights I remember there being yellow ones (reduced price, and everything) but I didn't buy them because I thought I'd never wear them, and I was afraid that they would be hard to get now, but H&M came to my rescue.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you managed to find a pair of yellow tights! :) I don't think they would suit me, but the examples you posted up here look fantastic!

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of tights, but I don't have yellow ones. I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to coordinate them XD"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to seeing what I can come up with with mine, but they are harder than, say, red or purple tights, aren't they x3

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...