Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Monsoon

Monsoon Billie bird print dress
My mum and I are occasionally tempted into Monsoon in half price sales, but the stuff in there is so expensive, we've never bought anything. Except this dress. I saw it on Saturday and tried it, and while it was really lovely it was £35 and I couldn't really justify getting yet another dress I could live without. But both of us regretted it and I popped in on the way back from school and it was still there.

I have seven days to decide whether I want to keep it. What do you people think?

6 comments:

  1. I think it's gorgeous! Can never have enough bird print <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing, I think you should keep it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's pretty but the most important thing is how you feel wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. When I'm wearing it I feel really proper, like a lady, and quite romantic too. It's quite a grown-up dress, nothing like anything else I've got, and I've decided I really love it :D

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...