Sunday, 1 December 2013

"Out of the darkness and into the sun"


Choker: DIY
Jacket: River Island, Asos
Vest: Cameo Rose, New Look
Skirt: Matalan
Underskirt: Next
Tights: Pretty Polly, TK Maxx
Boots: Doc Martens, eBay



I've had a fun lazy weekend of doing nothing useful, because family have been over. I'm telling myself that I'm allowing a short time of relaxation before melting down over my next interview. Just thinking about it makes my guts squirm uncomfortably. Lots of people, I'm sure, are looking forward to Christmas - I'm sure the Oxbridge interviewees are bricking it round about now, too. I'm so glad Oxbridge don't do dentistry, or I'd've felt obliged to apply. I suspect I'm not cut out for those places so it's no loss at all.

Hope you had a good weekend! Here ends this blog's three-hundredth post. Thank you.

8 comments:

  1. I seriously love that skirt! I'm still trying to perfect that DIY that you did for this skirt (I'm trying to find the perfect lace to put under my skirt).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to go to a big city's indoor market to find mine. It can be hard to find lace trim that's wide enough!

      Delete
  2. super sweet skirt!!!
    xx
    JOIN SAMMYDRESS GIVEAWAY!!

    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/12/sammydress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt you're wearing in the photos! It's so pretty *o*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely palette of colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...