Thursday, 19 December 2013

Coeurs de Foxes: Katie Frank

For today, I have for you a quick interview with Polish blogger Katie Frank. Perhaps you've seen her around on Lookbook or on her bilingual Polish/English blog, Coeurs de Foxes? She even appropriately has lots of cool fox jewellery and fox bags, though her soulmate is her black and white cat, Marcel. I adore her quirky and creative style so it's lovely to have her here.

Coeurs de Foxes
Hey, Katie! What are three things we should know about you?
I'm a dreamer, I think too much and I'm a tea lover.

How has your style developed into what it is now?
Huh, I guess you shouldn't ask me - I have no idea. I had many random styles but I guess this one I have now is mixed with many styles and it makes it my own.

on Coeurs de Foxes
Which of your looks is your personal favourite at the moment?
I guess this one (pictured above), and this. It's all me!

Who are your fashion icons and inspirations?
Alexa Chung, definitely her. I also love Lana Del Rey, Lorde and Lea Seydoux.

on Lookbook
Where are your favourite places to shop?
Hmm, I have many favourite shops. I love Topshop, Dahlia, The White Papers, Modcloth, Book of Deer and many, many more.

You say you buy a lot of things you don't wear. What happens to them?
I usually give them to my sister or they just hang in my wardrobe and wait for their turn to be worn.

on Coeurs de Foxes
What do you think of the street fashion where you live?
I think it's terrible! People don't know how to wear clothes. Even if they wear something fashionable it's wrongly matched with other pieces of clothes.

What do you love most about your favourite city, Paris?
I do love everything! The fashion, food, views, language, people, music, just everything.

on Lookbook
What do you see yourself doing, and where, in seven years' time?
 I have no idea. I just can't imagine that!

Thank you, Katie!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I haven't heard about Katie and I'm Polish, too! I've got to check her blog, ther outfits look wonderful ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...