Sunday, 29 December 2013

2013

Bloggers I follow have all been doing these outfit review posts for the year, and I got jealous. I've not really looked back on the stuff I wear before, so it's been quite interesting picking my favourite outfits from 2013.

|| January || February || March || April ||
At the beginning of the year we had some snow, which was fun, and I was already getting a lot of wear out of some new purchases, like the £12 boots from Clarks I couldn't walk away from, and the embroidered skinny jeans I bought over the *gasp* internet. I've had these jeans for almost a year and people still compliment me on them.

|| May || June || July || August ||
Through the summer months I was unsurprisingly still wearing boots. I remember in June going to one of my summer exams in my tartan skirt and knee-high socks and wondering to myself why I even bother dressing up for an exam. (But I got 'A's so it's all good.) By August I had DIYed another pair of shorts from jeans, which I'm sure will be a staple for summers to come.

These last few months have been pretty stressful because of uni applications and interviews - and it's not even over yet. To compensate, I've been in a lot of busy prints, wearing the hell out of my floral skirt with the trim I added. I'm scared of going to uni and having to do hard scary stuff and growing up, but at least I can still dress like the kid I am, at least for now.

8 comments:

  1. January is my favourite! Don't worry about growing up - it doesn't happen for a day. It still scares/saddens me sometimes though... But it's not such a bad thing being a young adult ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Monica. I hope that growing up will sneak up on me like a ninja - a slow, gradual, sneaky ninja. I do sometimes look forward to living on my own and being a typical young adult though, more than I thought I was going to.

      Delete
  2. May, June and Sept are my favs!
    Dressing like a child is the best way to combat becoming an adult. I fully recommend it! :)

    Merry Christmas to you and a happy new year.

    Good luck with your applications!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, happy new year too, Kerri!

      Delete
  3. Hi Cassaela,
    A nice round up of all the outfits for the year! I think you look great in those boots and that is why you keep reaching for it throughout the year.
    All the best with your applications and Happy 2014!

    Cheers,
    Everest
    www.everestsays.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your October outfit the best :) But all of them look good ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my favourites too! Thanks :D

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...