Thursday, 14 November 2013

Links à la Mode: 14th November '13

There's less than a week until my interview for dental school and I'm frickin' bricking it. My friends have been awesome and given up their time to help me prepare, and I've had several mock interviews with teachers, and I've even talked to myself in a mirror like a Sim levelling up her charisma, but I still feel utterly unprepared. All I need to do is show them who I am.

At least I now have something to wear. I need a sunny morning to photograph it but it makes me look like I mean business.
________________________

LALAM1114

Primped and Pretty in Pink

This season has everything all mixed up. Pink for autumn? Sweatshirts? After all, breaking rules is what fashion is all about. As we're right in the midst of the holiday season, getting beautified and looking your best is second only to getting in the spirit of giving. This week's round-up has a nice mix of beauty, trend and tips for the holidays, so get your cup of mint cocoa and read through these fabulous links!

Links a la Mode: 14th November '13


Instructions for Submitting to Links à la Mode:
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...