Saturday, 23 November 2013

Dungarees


I'm not going to lie. Ask me what first springs to mind when you say "dungarees", and I will reply, "Mario". Maybe someone in the world idolises Italian plumbers as style icons, but it's not me.

Dungarees don't seem like the most flattering thing to wear, but they're not just for cosplaying Minions. For a casual look, wear them over a t-shirt with your trusty Converse, and throw a jacket over the whole thing. If you're brave, however, try them over a lace top with heels for an interesting juxtaposition of throwaway casual and elegant.

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous choices! I think the 4th is my favourite look xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is so witty! I laughed so hard when I read your bio in the sidebar! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'm really glad I made you laugh xD
      I am also rather good at making myself laugh... I find it impossible to tell a joke without breaking down with laughter before I even start. It's rather sad.

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...