Sunday, 3 November 2013

"Before the doors close"

Necklace: Clothes Show Live
Jacket: Timberland
Vest: Primark
Skirt with DIY lace trim: Matalan
Petticoat: Matalan
Socks: Topshop
Boots: Safiya


Orchestra was fun this week. After the post-concert high, I feel physically okay (just tired), but emotionally shattered and volatile. Was it the Sibelius? I don't know how I'm going to make it through school tomorrow!

Hope you had a good Hallowe'en, and maybe enjoyed some fireworks this weekend. Keep your head up.

6 comments:

  1. Aww I love that skirt! I still haven't gotten around to doing that tutorial for adding the lace underneath but I bought the materials for it haha. Really need to get on that...
    Glad orchestra went well, but shame you're exhausted now. Feel better soon!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. School just dumped a huge load of work on me today but I'm feeling more upbeat despite this. Thank you <3

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the necklace and petticoat xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. I so wish I could pull off knee socks! I'll be following you from now on! :)
    Emma Xx
    emmaslookingglass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...