Monday, 18 November 2013

"Ain't no rest for the wicked"

Jacket: River Island, Asos
Necklace: DIY
Vest: Esprit, China
Dress: New Look
Socks: China
Boots: Doc Martens, eBay

I remember this outfit as the one I wore to my day in Liverpewl with Ginge. I find that days out tend to attach themselves to whatever outfit I'm in that day, so when I wear it again, I'm not just wearing clothes, but memories too.

My mum always complains that I'm overdoing it with the floweriness and she is probably right as usual, but I still really like this look despite the differing floral densities. You will just have to get over it.


8 comments:

  1. the double floral looks great! unexpected and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. killer look! love your edgy style <3


    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not very good with edgy but I try x.x

      Delete
  3. I LOVE all the different floral prints, you look stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the patterns here! that jacket totally rocks! :) xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not overdoing with the floral prints at all. This outfit is one of my faves! LOVE the jacket and the knee-high socks are a nice addition. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They keep my knees warm too ^_^

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...