instableunstable commitingcommitting soliliquysoliloquy
Making the EffortMaking the effort every day has been on my mind lately. It’s autumn, the typical time for dressing up. Fashion Month opens the floodgates to trendy people. And life may have other things in store for you: unusually warm October, working at home, not working at all…, making an effort still matters. Yesterday I was just talking about how making an effort doesn’t have to be too much work. It’s just a matter of planning things a little. That’s what the links this week tell me: they peek into trends for next year, they organize the trends this year, and give a little inspiration for the upcoming holiday we all love: Hallowe'en!
- Undercover Dress-Up Lover: Making the effort: why to dress up every day
- Attire Club: Connecting Fashion And Music
- Beauty and Sass: Spring 2014 fashion week runway makeup trends
- Burgundy Whispers: Fashion Icon, Lianne La Havas
- CherieLaMode: Halloween Look: Broken Porcelain Witch
- Confessions of a Style Cookie: PFW: Chanel Spring 2014
- Dresscode:HighFashion: Backstage at Jil Sander F/W 13/14
- Eight Days a Week: 10 reasons to love Marc Jacobs’ job for Louis Vuitton
- Inspirations and Celebrations: High-End vs. Affordable Fashion – Military Trend
- Katie Like Me: How to Style Plaid for the Fall Season
- Lara Lizard: Perks of being a 1990s kid
- Ms. Fabulous: Style Secrets from Dancing with the Stars
- Nothing 2 Wear: In Case You Couldn't Make It To Fashion Week
- Rising Colors: How to Avoid and Lose Post-Marriage Weight Gain
- Rose & Pine: The Non-Costumey Costume Series: Regina George
- Sobbing on Fifth: New York Girl Street Style Inspo
- The Fluff Report: The Fluff Report Colour Trend: Paprika
- Tickle Me Chic: From Runways To Beach Days Mi Ola Has You Covered
- Two Kids NYC: White Lies: When is it okay to tell a lie?
- Wild Beauty World: Cole Haan Born in 1928
Instructions for Submitting to Links à la Mode:
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.