Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Animal bags


If you're a sucker for animal bags like me - quirky and functional at the same time! - you'll be overjoyed to know that you can nab the bear shoulder bag for £7 from Asda. Whoever has been designing clothes for Asda these past few years has been doing really well, I think. My other favourites include the owl satchel, and the panda backpack. It's so cute! Though only other people will be able to appreciate it, seeing as you can't see your own back. Oh well...

10 comments:

  1. Those are cute! Especially the owls and the bird. But most of them look too small for my needs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also need a massive bag most days. Even when just going to town, I often have books to return or borrow from the library, and books are heeaaaavyyyy

      Delete
    2. Oh, books, I know. Well, I have recently used an e-book reader, but I often carry my thermos, sometimes my laptop...

      Delete
    3. Wowwww the laptop sounds heavy. I use a desktop whenever I can but when I go to uni I'll have to use a laptop on which I can't type quite as fast, heheh~

      Delete
  2. I have that fox bag! Mine's a deep brown though, and I got it for $5 on eBay.

    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very jealous! What a bargain, too. I love how the nose is a button.

      Delete
  3. The bird one is so adorable! Probably an impractical shape, but cute all the same :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, you could barely fit a fat purse in there!

      Delete
  4. Argh these are amazing!! I recently bought my friend a pug makeup bag for her birthday - so badly wanted to keep it for myself!

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so painful when you buy a friend an awesome present you want to keep. But hopefully she was worth it :D

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...