Friday, 13 September 2013

"You wear your best apology"

Collar: New Look
Jumper: New Look
Skirt: Next
Bag: 'Made in Italy'
Boots: Safiya


This look's kind of inspired by otome kei, which is like toned-down lolita without the petticoats and the definite rules.


Having nuked all my homework earlier in the week, I've just spent the last couple of hours filling up my Pokedex, and catching as many Axew and I encounter in the hope of finding an adamant or a jolly one. Gotta love dragon types.

This weekend I'm going to be checking out a uni I might want to go to. Maybe it will be the one for me? I've heard it's really lovely there so I've got high hopes.

6 comments:

  1. That's a cute outfit, I love your boots! MAy I ask where you got them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The boots are from a department store in SuZhou, China. The brand is called 'Safiya'.

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous collar! Your collar is so adorable xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was half price in a New Look sale and I thought it was pretty cute too, so I nabbed it ;)

      Delete
  3. Aaaah that skirt's as cute as a pug in a bow tie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D It's also great for layering under other skirts and dresses.

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...