Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Minion

I don't mean the overpowered ones from League of Legends.


Inspired by Kate Gabrielle's minion-themed outfit, I think it would be adorable to do some casual dressing-up on a daily basis. The only disadvantage is that, unlike Makise Kurisu and the X/Y Pokémon trainer, Despicable Me is far from obscure and you'll probably get some odd looks and small excited children pointing at you!

Kate Gabrille on LB

I found the pictures on this page absolutely hysterical, especially the Assassin's Creed and Minecraft ones.

By GoEndiku

5 comments:

  1. It's a really cute and easy outfit :) And the goggles are awesome (too bad I can't wear such because of my actual glasses, haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaaaaa I absolutely share your pain! One night I dreamt I had some really hot brass goggles and I woke up and thought, I HAVE TO GET SOME COOL GOGGLES and not for swimming. And then I remembered I have glasses. DAMMIT

      Delete
  2. This is TOO cute. I literally just died and went to heaven. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! It's sooo cute!! Adorable)
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...