Sunday, 29 September 2013

Links à la Mode: 26th September '13

I'm a bit late with LALM this week because I was completely unable to find the post, so I suspect it doesn't exist? I went to a party last night - I usually hate parties, because it's nice being able to hear my own thoughts in my head - but this one was fun because I knew most of the people there. After serenading Taylor Swift's Fifteen to my friend (who hates Taylor Swift) before leaving at 10pm (my bedtime) I am happy to announce that this morning my voice has fully returned!

_______________________________________

lalam0926]

Cozy Up

For all the talk about when autumn is officially here, there are two real things that christen the season for me: 1. turning the heater on and 2. getting a cold. Since both those things happened this week, it's super official. What does that mean? Time to cozy on up! Cozy up with what you ask? A good book? Your blogs? That snuggly sweater you invested in for the season? Why not all of the above? This week we've got the perfect round of links for an autumn afternoon, one blogger shares her experience braving the crowds for the 3.1 Philip Lim for Target collab (did I say BRAVE?) another shares what she learned from NYFW, and we finally get the answers to whether it's "plaid" or "tartan"... Lord knows we wouldn't want a clash of the tartans!
 

Links a la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup


Instructions for Submitting to Links à la Mode:
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...