Thursday, 12 September 2013

Links à la Mode: 12th September '13

I've only been back at school for a week, and I'm already face-deep in homework. Maybe it's because I'm wasting too much time playing Pokemon? I would love to give you a rundown of my devastatingly boring life these past few days, but I need to practise Vivaldi and plan an essay on King Lear. Have a pleasant week.

_______________________________________


Transitions


September is always weird. The leaves start changing colours, thejumpers  and coats are in the stores, we’re back to school, summer’s over… but it’s still stupidly hot! I’ve always been so excited about fall, I’d be sweating in my boots, and wearing jumpers anyway. What a girl does for fashion, right? Well, this week, we have all kinds of transitional posts. Transitioning from teenager to adult, summer to fall, day to night, and the call for fashion week to transition to the next level. We also have a hilarious post about 20th century fashion as predicted in the 19th century, it’s so spot on – not. Either way, pull up a tall iced-tea (remember, it’s hot out!) and take a look through these links.

Links à la Mode: 12th September


NEW Instructions for Submitting to Links à la Mode:
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...