Saturday, 21 September 2013

"Don't dream too far"

Suddenly the weather has become very warm! Summer's second wind? I didn't do anything today except go to orchestra and do grocery shopping. I hope you're having a more interesting weekend than me.
Cardi: mum's wardrobe
Necklace: DIY
Dress: M&S
Boots: Safiya, China

Don't dream too far
Don't lose sight of who you are
I'm Not That Girl, Wicked

Ambition is important. It's easier to work towards something if you have a sense of wanting to get somewhere in the first place. Once you get there, what do you do? Can you change your goal as easily as setting a destination on a sat nav? I don't see why not. We can chose to stand still, and we can choose to reach higher.

But I think it's more important to know yourself: know what you want, and why, and how far you will have to go to achieve your goals. You may have to do things you'd rather not, and make sacrifices, and you'll have to be realistic about whether you can take it.
 

1 comment:

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...