Monday, 12 August 2013

"The ocean opens up to swallow you"

How is your evening going? I've still got another week of work experience to get through but I think I'm doing alright. My current obsession is time-travel harem anime, Steins;Gate. It's as good a time-travel story you're ever going to get. It's hard differentiating between actual important mysteries and the nonsensical rubbish Okarin spouts, but it soon gets really good and everything is tied up in the end, which is more than can be said for some anime. Oh yes, and the opening song, Hacking to the Gate, is just awesome.

Necklace: DIY
Cardi: mum's wardrobe
Bag: 'Made in Italy', mum's cupboard
Dress: Yumi, Clothes Show Live
Socks: Sainsbury's
Boots: Safiya, China

I just love it when my mum pulls out something nice from her seemingly bottomless clothes stash. It means I get something new to style and integrate into my own wardrobe, without spending a penny. The material is quite weird but I love the texture and pattern of the knit. Because of its holeyness and pale colour, it's perfect for summer. I have almost no work clothes so I dress very boringly for work experience, so I'm looking forward to freedom, when I can wear whatever I like. Like, a lab coat...

2 comments:

  1. So cute!
    I love those boots with that dress, and the layering of the socks. It's adorable.


    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...