Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Paris 2

Day two of my little trip to Paris we devoted to the Louvre. You hear that it's a big mistake to spend less than a day there, and it's absolutely true. But like yesterday at Versailles, we spent the cooler hours of the morning walking by the River Seine. I say 'cooler' - it was still 30°C! 




When the temperature soared to the mid thirties at noon, we were inside the comfortably air-conditioned museum. We browsed until almost nine o'clock, and had only explored the south wing! But I like to leave places unexplored so there's something new to look at next time.




On the third day, we took a river cruise from the bottom of the Eiffel Tower. If you've got one hour and €13, a river cruise is a perfect way to spend it. By the third day it wasn't so unbearably hot any more, and the river breeze and sunlight was just perfect.

I didn't take many photos on the last day when we visited Sacré Coeur, but there is one final thing I would like to show you, which I haven't got a photo of yet. So maybe you'll get to see it in the next couple of weeks.

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! It looks like you had a great time!

    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It went pretty well if I say so myself.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Cheers~ It was beautiful weather too.

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...