Autumn is ComingBy Jennine Jacob
In August, autumn often looms over us like Winter does in Game of Thrones. You know it’s coming but it still seems so far off. Personally, I’ve already snagged my boots for the season, and jacket too! While bloggers are curating their fall wishlist, you can’t help to get a little bit excited - the lush fabrics, the layers, the sophistication of the season. This week’s round up has links that will help you squeak the last days of summer as well as get you prepared for autumn. So find a nice sunny spot to enjoy the weather, relax and read these links!
- Undercover Dress-Up Lover: Interview with Carolyn McGraw
- Al-Balsam Life: Makeup Basics Part 1: Makeup brushes you WILL need!
- Burgundy Whispers: Covetable Fall Fashion Wish List
- Chic City Life: Runway to Real Life: Jason Wu Summer 2013
- Clothes Medley: A Lesson in Shoe Quality Target Mossimo Flats Review
- DressCode:HighFashion: Roberto Cavalli`s ‘Gentlemen`s Club’ Collection
- Flash [Frame]: Buy It For Less: Sam Edelman
- Fashion.Arts.Crafts.Etc: DIY-Leopard-Print-Square-Necklace-Tutorial
- Hey Mishka: What To Wear In The Air
- Highland Fashionista: Your Wardrobe: The Ultimate Home Shopping Experience
- Kiri Yanchenko: How to Rock a Tuxedo
- Lara Lizard: How to behave properly on a park picnic
- Rose & Pine: Search for the Perfect Mascara: Clump Crusher
- Savage Gem: Why I love print media! (especially magazines)
- Stilettos and Tequila: The Pixie Guide: 6 Pixie Cuts For Every Face Type
- Style Convict: Style Translation: Rita Ora
- The Simply Luxurious Life: Why Not . . . Organise Your Closet?
- The Style Enigma: Trends We love: Neon for Work
- We Are Ready Made: Tyranny of Good Taste
- Youth Savage: The Prejudice of High-Maintenance
Instructions for Submitting to Links à la Mode:
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.