Saturday, 31 August 2013

"Hacking to the gate"

Necklace: Clothes Show Live
Vest: Cameo Rose, New Look
Cardi: Les Folies, TK Maxx
Shorts: New Look, DIY
Tights: New Look
Boots: Clarks



Hello, high-waisted shorts. Most of the time I'm in a dress or skirt, but inspired by Makise Kurisu of Steins;Gate I've tried to embrace shorts and tights more. Next to tartan, polka-dots is my favourite pattern and I really went nuts with the spots with this outfit.

This is the last weekend before us school students sink back into studying. Enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. polka-dot is amazing :)
    i have always loved it!

    theblueeyedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which is why I have to steal my mum's cardigan all the time, heehee xD

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...