Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Tattoo tights

I don't have piercings or tattoos, and I don't dye my hair - in summary, I don't like to do anything permanent and irreversible on my appearance... except cutting my hair, perhaps. (I trim my fringe in the sink in front of the mirror, and every year or so, my mum cuts the rest of my mop.)

Consequently, I'm very interested in things like tattoo tights and ear cuffs, which can be removed in an instant. UK is not exactly awash with cool tights and next time I go to China I'm going to get another truckload of tights from the indoor market there, but some luckier souls on Lookbook somehow got hold of some awesome tattoo tights.


I wonder what would happen if I took a sharpie to some nude-coloured tights? Hmm...

3 comments:

  1. yes! I really like this trend, haven't tried it yet, maybe this autumn! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither and it looks like I won't have time to DIY any this summer unfortunately - been very busy!

      Delete
  2. I'm dying for a pair of the tattoo kitty tights!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...