Friday, 5 July 2013

Pokémon necklaces

I am so happy I found these. I've always known they were hiding in a box somewhere, but now I'm currently in a Pokemon phase, it means these guys get a chance to see the sun. Despite my constant complaining about how you can only get cool obscure stuff online, we actually possess quite a lot of Pokemon merchandise from when it was all the rage.

Charmeleon, Koffing, Pikachu, Voltorb, Gengar
According to my mother, we bought the necklaces while on holiday in Majorca or some place like that, along with a pretty cool Pokemon towel. (I was around four years old at the time so my recollections are rather confused.)

The Pikachu has a black outline and is a bit clearer because it's official, and the others aren't. Not going to lie - on searching 'Pokemon necklaces' in Google images, I haven't seen any as nice as ours.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH! I remember having one of these! I wish I could find it :(

    http://swervecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...