Sunday, 30 June 2013

Mori on Lookbook


I think mori is one of the more wearable styles from Japan, because it's quite easy to add a flavour of it to any outfit by the use of earthy tones, heavy layering and wool, cotton or fur textures.

There isn't a lot of mori on LB, but proof of how this style has grown is that since my last post on mori girls, full outfit pictures are a lot more abundant in Google images. Below are just nine of my favourites I grabbed from Google. The top row shows that it doesn't all have to be browns and creams - blues, greens and purples work just as well, as long as there's the length and layering element to the look.


Below is a list of my sources, and links to other photos I may not have used:
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...