Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Lolita wishlist

It's so depressing, looking at such stunningly beautiful lolita dresses that I can't ever hope to own. Normal stores on the streets in UK don't sell anything even remotely like these, and risking shipping from China would be like torture for me, but at least I can compile my favourite dresses I found.

Victorian Maiden
|| one || two || three ||
You know I have a thing for tartan, so the blue tartan dress on the left I just love, especially its buttons and underbust line. Burgundy and red is a colour scheme I can't get away from, either.

Innocent World
|| one || two || three ||
I'm not really into sweet lolita but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate light-coloured dresses. I love the pretty wallpaper prints, and the scenic field print of the dress on the right.

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
|| one || two || three ||
BTSSB has the most interesting prints - I especially love the stained glass window print on the left - and all their stuff is just so pretty I could die!

|| Metamorphose || Juliette et Justine || Akane & Alois ||
Isn't this bookcase skirt so funny and so awesome? I quite like tweed as a skirt material too.

7 comments:

  1. I love looking at The Snow Field's dresses and petticoats and accessories. If you haven't already liked their facebook page, you should, they did an amazing book print collection last year, and at least some of their stuff ships from the US. I have seriously considered buying dresses from them and that's saying a lot as I'm convinced I'm too tall for lolita!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me about it - I love the colours of the petticoats they sell, and the cat bags are adorable!

      Delete
    2. I am so tempted by that wine coloured petticoat!

      Delete
  2. There is something charming about "fluffy" dresses and skirts. I really like the third Victorian Maiden model and Akane & Alois. Unfortunately, my country isn't providing anything even close, too.

    I have found one blogger (and lookbooker), who makes and sells lolita skirts. You can check her shop: http://www.rabbitheartshop.com/
    I hope it will be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Rabbit Heart, I've looked round that place! Her full loli skirts are really awesome and at decent prices, though my favourites are sold out ;_; The dark green one looks hot though, and wasn't there last time I looked at the site. Thanks for showing me!

      Delete
  3. What awesome dresses! That bookcase skirt is super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I would love to have it ;_;

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...