Thursday, 6 June 2013

Links à la Mode: 6th June '13

I'm done with normal exams for this year, but that was the easy bit, and I don't feel the liberation some of my classmates do, because I've got quite a lot of hurdles to get over before the summer holidays. Violin auditions, last-minute musicals, university open days, clinical aptitude tests, going round begging for work experience and volunteering places... you name it, I've got to do it in these next couple of months.

On a more light-hearted note, I swept the floor with 13374. (That rhymes! Also, slight exaggeration, but I did beat 'em.) That's right, you're reading the words of a Sinnoh Pokemon champion! In my save game, anyway...
_______________________________________ 
 

Primping All Proper

By Jennine Jacob


Getting ready for summer is no easy task. We’re baring more skin, looking more 'natural' and working with less layers and actual clothes to achieve that perfect style. So what do we do to make sure we’re pulled together? Primp up! Between the hair care, pedicures (and what to do if you’re too busy to get that done), getting that perfect braid and that perfect make up for your 'natural look' without spending a fortune there’s a lot to do! This week’s roundup has a good mix of where to get all your beauty needs, and where to find the perfect accessories to go with that simple summer dress!

Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup


Instructions for Submitting to Links à la Mode:
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.

2 comments:

  1. I know it's a bit off topic, but do you have Twitter? XD I'm used to follow people on it but I can't find you! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elisa! I'm not a user of Twitter but I appreciate your interest in me and my little blog ♥

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...