Sunday, 19 May 2013

"Through the veins of history"

I bought my Link dress back in February from a Primark. In there, it's as if all the cheap rubbish is conspiring to hide from you the bargains that are of passable quality. Yes, it's just an ordinary olive green jacquard skater dress, but to me it's a hero tunic! I wear it almost every week, and it's perfect for a casual cosplay, or quasi-cosplay - both pleasingly alliterative terms.

In winter I wear it with beige tights and my knee-high boots, but it's getting a bit warm, so I had to sacrifice cosplay accuracy for more comfortably cool feet. You'll have to wait for the cosplay 'til some other time.
Cardigan: Les Folies, TK Maxx
Dress: Primark
Belt: dad's wardrobe
Necklace: Clothes Show Live
Petticoat: Matalan
Boots: Clarks


10 comments:

  1. You've always had wonderful outfit ideas! You're my favorite when it comes to fashion thingy c:

    mechiloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really styled this dress in an interesting and unique way! Well done :)

    www.annettibus.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots and dress, they look great together :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! These boots go with almost everything xD

      Delete
  4. Cute! I love that style of dress, I have a couple from urban outfitters that I wear like every other day!

    Mackenzie
    wwww.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wear mine with a petticoat, or else the skirt part looks all limp and sad.

      Delete
  5. This is cute :) I love the colour and shape of the dress, so pretty!
    http://www.rebelangel.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I also love the shape the petticoat gives to the dress :3

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...