Meanwhile, enjoy this week of IFB's round-up. Doesn't that porcelain gown look familiar? It's almost like you've seen it on this blog somewhere...
By Jennine Jacob
Real beauty comes from within. It’s an old saying, and generally I find it to be true. Beautiful people have positive souls. But… it never hurts to have good makeup and style to make your inner beauty shine. This week we have a great mix of beautifying tips on several levels to bring out the very best in you. From positive fashion quotes, owning your age and style, to nixing online bullying in the fashion community… body positive thinking and actual beauty tips galore. As a beauty junkie, I was delighted to read all the beauty tips! Of course, we have loads of style tips to get you started for the coming summer season!
Links à la Mode: 2nd May
- Undercover Dress-Up Lover: Porcelain Print
- Attire Club: Choose Your Glasses According To Your Face Shape
- Beach Living City Loving: Favorite Beauty Products: Part 1 - Drugstore
- Cosmolawitain: H&M’s Expansion Into India
- Coverrated: Shoes are the new corsets
- Fashion Files: Interview Style
- Fashion Is Evolution: The Phenomenon of Bullying in the Blogging Community
- [Flash] Frame: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner Review
- I Am Turquoise: 5 Ways to Wear: Denim Vest
- J’Adore Couture: the one thing: dressing your age
- La Vie en Couleur: How to Dress Like a Parisian
- Nothing to Wear: Say Something: positive and uplifting fashion quotes
- Rose & Pine: Stunning Spring Sunnies for Under $40!
- Romeo Style: Think Outside The Box For Prom. Part 1
- Serving Up Fairy Dust.. The Best Makeup Primer for Sensitive Acne Prone Skin
- Style Vanity: What to Wear to Weddings?
- The Fashionable Wife: Maxi Styling
- The Fitted Frame: The Skinny on Body Image
- The Photogramps: Making a Simple Dress Unique
- Wild Beauty World: Peggy Olson at Work? Cosmetic Ads from 1968
Instructions for Submitting to Links à la Mode:
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.