Saturday, 6 April 2013

"That's just my signature move"

How are your Easter holidays going, if you're lucky enough to get one? I've been at work experience at a dental practice, and while I try and revise when I get home, it never really happens. To make matters worse, I really started getting into Xenoblade Chronicles' uglier cousin, The Last Story. No doubt I will be playing it every night from now on. You can find my every miniscule thought on it on my LiveJournal blog, though I promise it's mind-numbingly boring, though quite spoiler-free.

Anyway, I'm starting to realise how lucky I am, to just find a denim jacket free for the taking from my sister's house. I especially love the owl collar tips I added. I wasn't too sure what trousers to pair with it until I got these awesome embroidered skinny jeans, which have attracted a lot of compliments from schoolmates.
Jacket: Timberland
Scarf: New Look
Jumper: Next
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: Rockport 





By a convenient fluke, the sun obscured my face from these pictures, making my cropping job a little easier. I would do it for all my outfit posts, except that the sun isn't even out most days, and I can imagine how difficult it would be to position myself in just the right place for the glare to obliterate my face. Running around with a tripod and self-timer is tedious enough as it is!

A couple of outfit posts ago, I showed you the sketch of my digital painting of Melia. It hasn't progressed hugely since then. I really hate being useless at eyes, because eyes are kind of important. She looks like she's on drugs. I think I'm less than halfway and there's still a lot to do. I've started blinging up the headdress and I'll probably add some lace to her collar, too.

On deviantART

4 comments:

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...