Saturday, 20 April 2013

"Someone's bound to get burned"

How did you like this week's Doctor Who? I thought it was alright, though monsters and ghosts are always so much more scary when you don't know what, where and when they are. I'm going to take some screenshots from iPlayer after doing a mechanics paper, and then I'm going to play Last Story 'til I can't keep my eyes open any more.

I'm busy with revision and all that jazz so I'm relying on a backlog of looks - as if I'm ever up to date with posting outfits - so despite the gorgeous weather today, you'll have to make do with the snow from a few weeks ago.

Jacket: River Island, Asos
Dress: Parisian, New Look
Tights: Tesco
Boots: Doc Martens, eBay

I still feel quite self-conscious in this jacket - I haven't gotten used to how loud it is, especially the back. It also makes me realise that pretty much all of my dresses are very noisy too. Perhaps I should try to keep an eye on my ratio of basics to statement pieces in the future.


2 comments:

  1. I love your dress, and that jacket. It's definitely not too loud (although this comes from a girl who wore a checked jacket with shoulder pads the size of an elephant today)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so glad you like it! I just love chequers ♥

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...