Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Liverpewl with Ginge

On Sunday, Ginge and I were in Liverpewl, being tourists. The first thing I did, coming out of Lime Street station, was walk in front of a bus. Fortunately, I survived the ordeal to take a lot of photos. My camera is so heavy I always feel like I need to take huge amounts of photos to make it worth my while. We walked round Liverpool One, Albert Dock, through Chinatown and visited both cathedrals. We also saw Liverpool's signature purple bins, just in case we were in any doubt of where we were!


Reyn begs to differ. Everyone knows it's REYN TIME
I was taking a few surreptitious (and blurry) photos in the shop and the girl working there came up to me and I was convinced she was going to tell me off, but she was just asking where my leather jacket was from. Phew!
 
Albert Dock



Graveyard surrounding Liverpool Cathedral
That's Ginge. All photos of her look like this.
Jacket: River Island, Asos
Dress: New Look
Boots: Doc Martens

Paul McCartney!

Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral
There was actually nothing to complain about, weather-wise.

Derelict building on a street full of Irish-related things

4 comments:

  1. you make liverpool look so pretty lol. I'm from there and go to uni right by the met cathedral :)

    cllrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JMU, right? I remember walking past their buildings! We walked through a bit of a more run-down area but as we're tourists we mostly stuck to the pretty touristy places xD Every town and city has their unsavoury parts.

      Delete
  2. Aaaaaaah I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...