World ClickBy Jennine Jacob
Does it matter where you blog from? I say this as I've lived in four cities during my blogging career, and to tell the truth, it kind of does, but it also kind of doesn't. This week Style Bizarre asks that question to a few bloggers about their experiences with blogging and location. We also travel around to Australia to check out their MBFW, how Man Repeller got us thinking about Japan (again), about how female politicians across the globe relate to fashion (should they?) and where you can get globally conscious accessories. As always it's a mixed bag, so enjoy!
Links à la Mode: 18th April
- Anna Lou Elliott: 3 ways to wear white: for day, night and work
- Attire Club: What We Can Learn From Superheroes
- Cosmolawitan: Dove: Empowering Women With Its Ad Campaigns
- Dressed Up on a Cloudy Day: How to Combine Colors: Analogous Colors
- Fashion is Evolution: 4 Tips for Pushing Yourself to Achieve Your Creative Goals
- Fashion Moriarty: Are female politicians reduced to what they wear?
- Hey Mishka: 5 Globally Conscious Festive Accessories For Summer
- HH Designs: Glamping: My Overall Lack of Roughing It...
- Lara Lizard: Test : Are you the cutest creature of the social media?
- Incognito: On how Man Repeller got me thinking about fashion in Japan
- Modestelle: Mercedes Benz Australia Review 2013-2014
- Mis Papelicos: My 6 Easy Steps to Happiness
- Nothing to wear: The Rookie Department: Hair Styling For Beginners
- Runway to Style: 7 Style Guidelines To Look Your Best at Prom and More
- Style Bizarre: Blogging: How important is your location?
- The Curatorial: Vale Jewelry: Algorithms and Delicate Jewelry
- Undercover Dress-Up Lover: Interview with lolita icon Emilka P.
- We Are Ready Made: Irreverent Youth
- Wild Beauty World: War Paint
- Youth Savage: Fashion Blogging vs. the World