Saturday, 27 April 2013

Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS

When it's good, it's damn good. Finally, an episode that reminds me why I bother watching a series that is, most weeks, a waste of time. I loved the story of the salvager brothers and their android. I loved the mysterious monsters hidden in the depths of the TARDIS. I loved the secrets and the reveals and the "secrets keep us safe" and the accusations and the paradoxes. If you're going to watch one episode from this series, make it this one.










If you want more screenies, try the Doctor Who tag at the top of the right sidebar. Or just click here!

I hope you're having an alright weekend. So far I've done two mechanics papers, a chemistry paper, and almost had a meltdown over juggling violin and revision. Which, by the way, is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...