Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Someone Ordinary: Prisca E.

Today I have for you just a quick interview of a girl from Hong Kong with a fresh, versatile, and playful style. I especially like the colour schemes of her looks - scrolling through her Lookbook, there's a lot of yellow and burgundy and teal, which I just love. This is Prisca E. from Mochaccinoland!

There is no secret here!

1. Hi, Prisca! What are three things we should know about you?
I read chick lit, watch romantic comedies and love to travel.

2. How has your style developed into what it is now?
Mmm... I don't quite know how to answer this question as I have yet to figure out what is my style.

'Preppy in Studs' on LB

3. Which of your looks is your personal favourite at the moment?
Mint Romance. It's very simple, just a sweater over a midi tulle skirt. Midi tulle skirts just make every outfits feminine and romantic.
Knits with tulle is a rare combination but I think you really pulled it off. I like the detail of the necklace too.

'Mint Romance' on LB

4. What are your favourite colours to wear, and why?
Mustardy yellow, burgundy and mint. I like to wear rich colours in fall and winter, and pastels in the summer.
I love the idea of dressing in warm colours in the colder months, and cool colours in high temperatures.

'Birds, Leather and Studs' on LB

5. What do you think of the street fashion in Hong Kong where you live?
The street fashion in Hong Kong is very interesting as it is a very cosmopolitan city so you get to see many different fashion styles on the street. For example, there are a handful who are very much influenced by Japanese  and Korean fashion. There are also pockets of individuals whose styles are more Americanised and European-influenced. And there are also those who take the cues from both the East and the West.

'Tiger Wears Denim' on LB

6. Where do you like to shop?
I shop mainly at the small local stores and H&M.

7. What do you see yourself doing, and where, in seven years' time?
Seven years!?! I don't even know what I'll be doing tomorrow. I am not a planner - I don't set goals and targets.

'Minty Butterflies' on LB
Prisca, your style is a joy, and I love how you always look serene but content in all of your photos. Thank you for your time!

6 comments:

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...