|There is no secret here!|
1. Hi, Prisca! What are three things we should know about you?
I read chick lit, watch romantic comedies and love to travel.
2. How has your style developed into what it is now?
Mmm... I don't quite know how to answer this question as I have yet to figure out what is my style.
|'Preppy in Studs' on LB|
3. Which of your looks is your personal favourite at the moment?
Mint Romance. It's very simple, just a sweater over a midi tulle skirt. Midi tulle skirts just make every outfits feminine and romantic.
Knits with tulle is a rare combination but I think you really pulled it off. I like the detail of the necklace too.
|'Mint Romance' on LB|
4. What are your favourite colours to wear, and why?
Mustardy yellow, burgundy and mint. I like to wear rich colours in fall and winter, and pastels in the summer.
I love the idea of dressing in warm colours in the colder months, and cool colours in high temperatures.
|'Birds, Leather and Studs' on LB|
5. What do you think of the street fashion in Hong Kong where you live?
The street fashion in Hong Kong is very interesting as it is a very cosmopolitan city so you get to see many different fashion styles on the street. For example, there are a handful who are very much influenced by Japanese and Korean fashion. There are also pockets of individuals whose styles are more Americanised and European-influenced. And there are also those who take the cues from both the East and the West.
|'Tiger Wears Denim' on LB|
6. Where do you like to shop?
I shop mainly at the small local stores and H&M.
7. What do you see yourself doing, and where, in seven years' time?
Seven years!?! I don't even know what I'll be doing tomorrow. I am not a planner - I don't set goals and targets.
|'Minty Butterflies' on LB|